Re: Co-locating Server

Heheh, same goes for CNSnet.  Feel free to email me your basic needs;

-Bandwidth
-IPs needed
-DNSing

etc.

I can throw ya an estimate and give ya a discount too :-)

--Mike

(Cimarron Network Services)

Damacus		| damacus@bastion.cnsnet.net ** damacus@statiknet.org
		| PGP: http://bastion.cnsnet.net/~damacus/damacus-key.asc
		| Administrator, Cimarron Network Services, Inc.
IRC:  (EFnet)	| #statik	http://www.statiknet.org
nick: damacus	| #dc-stuff	http://www.attrition.org/ (hosted/dc-stuff)

			      -- Ferenc Mantfeld