Re: Linux Server and Dos Clients?

Yep..... That is APRS. Basicly it is a system using a Radio, a modem for the
radio (called a TNC), and a GPS unit placed in a vehicle to allow tracking
it and posting the progress on a map screen. You can attach a WX station to
the setup at a fixed location and send weather data out thru the system.

I *could* do it with Dos or even Windows, but, I would like to use Linux,
so, in short, Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!

Roy

Oh, btw, this is a new (diff) APRS for Linux that I did not know existed, so
thinks twice over!