Tonight's Perl Mongers Meeting

Hi All,

I'm going to be taking over the Perl Mongers meeting
for Steve tonight, and I just wanted to take this opportunity
to beg^H^H^H let you know that you're invited to participate.
I'm planning on making tonight's meeting interactive Q&A
night, so if you have questions about Perl feel free to
come tonight at 7:00pm and get all of those burning
questions answered. If we end up having extra time I can
also cover Perl/Tk or whatever is interesting to attendees.

See yah later,

Jason Burke