Re: stuff and the thing

Steven Pritchard wrote:

> John Corey said:
> > I have a couple books I never looked at here if anyone wants.  One is
> > Power Programming Motif
> [...]
>
> Heh...  I have that book too.  If it's the version I've got, it's
> probably (mostly) worthless, since it covers Motif 1.0 (with some
> mention of Motif 1.1), IIRC.
>
> Still, I seem to recall some discussion of starting a library too...
>
> Steve
> --
> steve@silug.org           | Linux Users of Central Illinois
> (217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month
> Steven Pritchard          | http://www.luci.org/ for more info
>
> --

Funny you should mention that! If no one else wants the book I will
take it for the Linux Mentors library. Also, if anyone else has some
books that they don't want or don't use anymore we would be happy
to take them as well.

Jason Burke

PS: Just bring them to the next LUCI meeting, and I will collect them
then.