Re: Slackware 4

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, --Damacus-- wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 09:47:47AM -0500, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> > Tim Grossner said:
> > > Anyone here tried out the soon-to-be-released Slackware 4?
> > > Its VERY good, imho...
> >
> > "Slackware" "good"?
> > Don't get me started.
>
> Pah, Steve.  :-)

...xfer omission...

> -- Installation method improved (Hah, crappy -> mediocure, I guess ;) )

I always kinda liked the slackware installer.  Maybe I was using some kinda
of bizarro-slack that came with a futuristic installer noone else knew
about... or it could be that I'm just a freak.

--Danny, who always had rpm on his slack boxes, but also frequently used
	"--force --nodeps"