Re: Linus at Fermilab

On Sat, Apr 17, 1999 at 06:38:41PM -0500, J Corey wrote:

> Jay Link wrote:
> >
> > So, what's the scoop with Linus at Fermilab? Do we know time(s), prices,
> > specific buildings?
> >
> > -Jay Link
>
> Slashdot just posted a link to the event, but it says it's only for
> employees and their families...

Hmmmmm, well, considering I have a close friend who mentors at Fermilab (and
also is planning on attending, AFAIK) perhaps I can attend as 'extended
family of online friends.' :-)

--Mike

			      -- Ferenc Mantfeld

		   Damacus ** damacus@bastion.cnsnet.net **
	NEW PGP public key as of 03/28/99; Please update your keyring.
	 PGP Key:  http://bastion.cnsnet.net/~damacus/damacus-key.asc
		Administrator, Cimarron Network Services, Inc.