Re: [LUNI] Bunk???

assuming "bunk??" is a question, my answer would be a "yes."  It does prove,
however, that someone that knows how to set up NT server very well, but
doesn't know anything about linux can make Nt go faster.  Esp. when they
cripple the linux software.  Most any of us should be able to look at the
linux setup and see that it wasn't nearly prepared properly...

--Danny, assuming there's at least one person that doesn't follow slashdot
out there. :)