Re: ftp needed for pop3?!

Well, that is too bad, I thought i was going to find out something new. 8)
Problem is, I am back to square one. Still can't get authentication to
work for POP3. I am going to try pwunconv and see if that works,
otherwise, look forward to my next post ;)

C J Menzes
Lunar Graphics Inc.
www.lunargraphics.net
charles.lunargraphics.net