Re: Discount at Fatbrain.com

I get books from computerliteracy.com (fatbrain.com now--not sure I like the
name) all the time.  Just last week I ordered a few books late Monday
afternoon
and had them by Wednesday (standard 2nd day air by UPS).  You always know,
before you order a book, if it is in stock or not.  I know these are things
that should be expected, but, at least in my experiences, most of the other
places haven't been very consistent.

The best thing about them though, is all of the discounts and "gift
certificates"
they give you.  In the past year or so, I've gotten a number of these--in
fact, I got O'Reilly's Linux in a Nutshell for something like $3 (including
shipping)...I didn't have to buy anything, they were just having a birthday
party or something, and were giving away free gift certificates.  Anytime I
can get an O'Reilly book for $3, I'm all over that! :)