RE: Oh man, this is gonna be great!

Dunno to be honest, however, it was recently reported on
/. that Linux User Group people will get a discount on the
Linux Global Summit. They marked it down to $150, which
of course meant that I had to sign up for it. According to
the article space is limited and seats are going fast, etc,
etc. I would expect a full house for Linus' Keynote speech,
and I'm not sure that I would expect preferential treatment
just for being signed up for the summit. =).

Jason