Re: Interesting.. www.adultscove.com hacked 3/28/99

> What I did not see was porn, shouts to free Kevin Mitnick, calls
> against the g'ovt, etc, but instead a different type of message.

> Though y'all'd be somewhat interested in seeing the text of the page.

Perhaps someone inspired by Larry Burkett's novel  _The Illuminati_?
I haven't read it, but I recall a review that gave a synopsis of the plot:
A Freemason becomes president, makes the US into a Fundamentalist
Christian's nightmare, all looks very hopeless for them, but they win in
the end, by deploying their experts at cracking computer passwords...

Huh?  I thought this scenario was supposed to end with God pressing
the button labeled "Blow Up Earth."  : )