second box

I just bought a Cyrix MX6-300 to put on a FIC VA-503+ in a new case with 72
MB RAM, Viper V330 video, 10/100 generic ethernet, and a couple of smallish
IDE drives.  I guess I'll have a floppy as well, but I don't think I'll be
able to get a CD-ROM (that'll read CD-R) by tomorrow.

"OK," you're thinking, "Why should I care?"

Well, I'm asking if I oughtta put it together tonight and get SuSE 6.0
installed on it before I come tomorrow morning, or if I oughtta wait so
luci can have a complete system build-up from just parts to working,
contributing-to-the-cluster workstation at the show.  If someone would tell
me their opinion before midnight-ish, that'd be great.  If I don't hear
sooner, I'll put it together before I come.

--Danny, who had all this stuff laying around but the processor?