Clusterplay.

Just thought I'd float this--don't know it'll appeal.

Not so visually stimulating, but a classically hackerish amusement to be made
of cluster power would be tossing a phrase into the anagram generator agm.
Complete permutation of lengthier input takes forever on an ordinary machine.
--in fact, output from "linuxuserscentralillinois" would take forever to *read*.
But could be made an annual thing, and we'd get the CPU stats with which the
program concludes on the -t option, and a few favorite scrambles of the year
perhaps to put on the LUCI site.   The sticky point is that, on a cluster, it
would easily blast across the screen at unreadable speed, and piped to a file
or printer, we're talkin' unknown quantities of big.