Springfield.pm: Tuesday, March 9 meeting (fwd)

Try to come if you plan to participate in the
LUCI/Springfield.pm/SILUG/Caldera/Unix group booth(s).

----- Forwarded message -----

From: Steven Pritchard <steve@silug.org>
Subject: Springfield.pm: Tuesday, March 9 meeting
To: pm-announce@springfield.pm.org
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 22:56:48 -0600 (EST)

The next meeting of the Springfield Perl Mongers is tomorrow, Tuesday
March 9, 1999, at 7 pm at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in Springfield, weather
permitting.  With the weather we're having at the moment, please keep
an eye on your email in case we have to cancel the meeting.

Since Saturday is Computerfest, I want to spend most of the meeting
nailing down some details of what will be happening there.  I'd like
it if everyone who plans to participate in Computerfest could attempt
to attend the meeting.

If we have any additional time, I want to introduce everyone to my new
favorite toy, Perl/Tk.

See you at the meeting.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month