Re: eMail Problem

>(In your case, you'd want to run "sendmail -bd -q10m".)

I've tried that very line hundreds of times... with no luck....
But seeing it in print in your message made me stop and
think about how it would be USED by the O/S... I Then
KILLed all processes having to do with eMail, kill -HUP inetd
and then restarted sendmail ... Wadda ya know.. you were
right! it started working as advertized... I repeated my earlier
configuration and found that if any other instances of sendmail
were running as a daemon, it didnt work right...
*Slap on Wrist* let that be a lesson to me.... Thanks, 'preciate the help