Re: hi

	I Would like to find a way to send eMail using my Linux box... My POP3
server is working just fine, and when I receive eMail (via fetchmail),
sendmail routes all ok. When I attempt to send mail I get the message
'connection refused'.  This only occurrs when I tell my eMail program
(Eudora) that the SMTP server is my linux box. As it stands now, the only
way to send eMail internally is to send it to an external server and wait
for fetchmail to bring it back down.. This is quite a Kludge considering
what Linux has accomplished so far. I was wondering if anyone could offer
some suggestion as to the source of this problem.... I have attempted to
run sendmail -q10m (equiv to mailq). I have read as many man pages as my
eyes will allow on this. I would like to send local eMail locally if at all
possible <grin>

tnx... Mike.