RE: Anyone out there using MotionNet?

Hi Tim,

My chat script has been working with MotionNet since I have been
with their service (with the exception of those couple of days they
were down to swap that hard drive), but since yesterday everytime
I login I get dropped shortly after getting connected. I took a look
at my messages log, and it appreared that the connection was
made and was stable, however I can't reach the network, and I
can dial back in right away. So, either I am getting connected and
then dropped, or Im not getting connected at all (even though the
messages log says I am). In any event, Im having problems tracking
this down.

Thanks for the reply,

Jason