Re: has any one....

> Has any one install the new 2.2.0 or .1 kernel yet
> just just wanted to know if anyone has had any trouble with it yet?
> have fun :-)

I too got 2.2.0 built the day after it came out, and haven't had any
problems.  I actually got sound to work, my SCSI card is working nicely, and
there's all kinds of cooler-than-2.0 stuff in /proc. :)  I havent' stuck
anything newer on yet because I don't often run ldd on core files, but I
guess I'll get it in a while anyway.  Just haven't had the time recently. ;)

One problems I had though, is that when I tried to build sound support into
the kernel instead of as a module, the compile would break.  I don't know
exactly why, and since building sound as a module fixed it - I don't much
care to figure it out...  Everything else went real smoothly though.

--Danny