Re: Problem with X

You kinda need to have a bunch o' paths in your fontpath (in xf86config).
They're prolly in /var/X11/lib/fonts.  Do an ls and put them all in your
font path.  If that doesn't work, or you've already done that, feel free to
laugh at me and call me names. :)

--Danny, who found out that spring break starts on computerfest day...