Re: Distro's that dont come with proper lib's

so what do you think of turbo? or have you tried it yet?
its really the smoothest install I have seen so far, very well thought,
out, and it allows you to see all packages at once, rather than having to
select a major category and then being sent to a list of packages like
redhat's install.

the only complaint that i have regarding turbo would be that its lacking
kde, and i am not overly fond of their TurboDesk, but other than that, it
really seems to accomodate my want to have the ease of rpm support, and
yet it seems to retain some of those subtle slackware cosmetics that make
me still want to stick with slack.

cjm