Need help getting subscribed

Howdy all,
   I have switched eMail addresses, and cannot get re-subscribed to
luci-discuss on the new one... its  'jorj@flashmail.com'

Since I am having a little trouble getting sendmail to work correctly on
my Linux box, I can't send eMail just yet (I can however, receive it
ok). For some reason it appears that the Linux box is rejecting requests
on port 25. When I first installed it, it sent mail ok and received ok,
but now it has decided not to send mail (no configuration changes and I
have tried rebooting... no luck). It also is surfing the web quite slow
(slower than the windows proxy did), and I quite often get URL NOT
FOUND, and DOCUMENT CONTAINS NO DATA responses as well as a very
difficult time initially connecting.. From this I am assuming that I am
loosing packets somewhere, but dont know how to find out if this is the
case or where they are going (timing problem? too long of a delay
somewhere? not waiting long enough?). Well, at least I do FINALLY have
squid up and running and can access the internet..

Any help in getting me re-subscribed to luci-discuss on the new eMail
address would be appreciated.. Tnx... Mike.