Re: Next Install Fest?

> "Roy G. Cottingham" wrote:

...snip...

> BTW, I took an Intro to Unix class this fall at Illinois Central College.
> They use RedHat to teach the class!
> They will also have a Unix Administration Class this Spring.... yep,
> RedHat again!

I've heard (reliable) rumors that Parkland College is switching their Unix labs
over to Linux after the BSD licensee runs out this year.  I guess they're
setting up a couple of machines in trial forms.  Which means their unix
introduction and unix admin (and the network programming) classes will be taught
on linux.  Now if I could just get UIUC to set up a linux lab too... :)

--Danny