Re: Jeff is famous!

> On a somewhat related note, does anyone else have problems with Linux
> Netscape crashing all the time and in general being a bitch to use?  It's
> been that way for several versions.  It's actually brought down my whole
> system several times now.  Ick.

Mine crashes all the time.  Its not uncommon for me to have 4 or 5
zombies before I reboot to load the latest kernel.  It seems that
some sites always lock netscape up.  I figured Mozilla might be better
since its open source, but it seems to be worse.  The sites that I
have problems with seem to have java.

Mark
Blunier@concentric.net