Re: Jeff is famous!

mike packard wrote:

> Jeff - Did you know you were going to be quoted in PC Week?
>
> http://www.zdnet.com/pcweek/stories/news/0,4153,380637,00.html

I figured I would be.  I was interviewed by phone last week, and was
able to fill a ZDNet reporter's poor head with all kinds of clues... :-)

From reading the article, not all of the clues appear to have taken.
(Did I say that Coda would be ready next year?  I think I did say
"possibly next year, but OSS releases when it's ready, and not before".
And what's this about "on par with NetWare and NT"?  How many times did
I mention NetWare for Linux and Samba?)  But enough did to make me
reasonably happy.  With some of the articles I've seen out of ZD, any
kind of clue saturation is better than none. :-)