linux expo thingie

Hey, what was that deal someone mentioned at the last meeting - something
about a big linux show/conference/money pit in the not-too-distant south...
I was thinking I need to go somewhere cool someday, and that sounded like
it'd fit the bill.  That part about student people getting a large discount
sounded pretty cool too...

Anyway, would whoever it was that mentioned that (Steve's image sticks in my
head, but I'm not sure) lemme know where I can find a URL or something.  I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Danny - needs more bandwidth for VNC...