procmail oddness

  Well, I've been trying to convert 100% to only linux for the past week
or so, and have a few stumbling blocks that have stumped me.  Right now
my procmail setup is flaky, and I'm not too confident all my email is
getting through.  Here's my setup:

all accounts on my system are me.  root, shadow, kurtiss  are all me and i
dont foresee a real need to change this for a long while.  From reading
the procmail FAQs and HOWTO's procmail seems to do a wonderful job when
one email address serves many users, but for my purposes I could not for
the life of me find a reference or setup of one email address on my isp
corresponding to one person on my box.  So, this is what I did while
trying to get it to work:

added a maildelivery user, made cron run /home/maildelivery/.checkformail
--begin .checkformail--
#!/bin/sh
#
        cd /home/maildelivery
        if [ -f /var/run/ppp0.pid ]; then
        /usr/bin/fetchmail -s > /dev/null
fi
--end .checkformail--

this is croned to run every 10 min, and runs without flaws.  My fetchmail
and procmail rc's are below..
--begin .fetchmailrc--
server earthlink.net
proto pop3
user kurtiss
pass SuperDuperSecretPassword
flush
mda /usr/bin/procmail
--end .fetchmailrc--
--begin .procmailrc--
# Comments stay crunchy in milk.  dec/5/98
VERBOSE=on

:0 c
! kurtiss

# Hmmmmm

:0
* ^To:.*kurtiss@earthlink.net
! kurtiss

:0
* ^To:.*@earthlink.net
! kurtiss

:0
* ^To: luci-discuss@luci.org
! kurtiss

:0
* ^To: *@*.*
! kurtiss

# hmm
:0
! kurtiss
--end .procmailrc--

  Sorry its so long, I was/am still trying to get all my messages
forwarded to any local email account on my box, and have pine send email
as the correct account, mainly kurtss@earthlink.net while not having to be
logged in as kurtiss locally.  I get the feeling procmail is a big big for
my simplistic needs, is there something easy out there to just get email
from an isp account and move it to the local box?  Erm, since this message
is a BIT big (sorry) I'll post my other problem in a day or two 8)

- Shadow
  kurtiss@earthlink.net