Re: Secure Web Server Alternatives?

On Sun, 6 Dec 1998 charles@lunargraphics.net wrote:

> Anyone have any suggestions as to some alternatives to Stronghold and
> RedHat Secure Server for an SSL server on linux. I guess I should include
> Netscape in the list as well. Is this the whole gamut?

  Roxen (www.roxen.com) has a seemingly integrated web server (with SSL)
and logging etc..  I should tell you that when you apply for the SSL
version, they must be very backed up as it took me well over a week to get
approved, as it seems they manually verify. *shrug*

- Shadow (who hopes his fetchmail/procmail setup allows this to get sent
correctly)  8)