Re: Usage Guides.

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Kara Pritchard wrote:
> We've done pretty good the last few meetings of actually having some sort
> of agenda ;)  Would you prefer a big Q&A brainstorm?
>
> I know lots of you are awake out there besides me, Steven, Jeff, Chris,
> and Cloud :P  Speak up!
>
> If it looks like we'll be getting a good interest in tomorrows meeting,
> I'll dig up something to give away :P

Woo-Hoo...  I'm actualy gonna finally be able to come to a meeting this
week!  I'll bring a friend too. :)  I really don't have anything cool to
talk about, or any terribly good ideas as to what I wanna hear, however - so
I guess this reply's not worth much...  Maybe I'll switch back to slack so
I'll have a broken system to ask about again. ;) (well, I don't have working
sound because my AIC-7881U SCSI doesn't seem to work with new kernels,
but...)

Is the meeting place correct as given on the web page?

--Danny, going to bed now.