lilo

  Hmm, I'm having a problem getting a linux box to boot from its harddrive
while using lilo.  I've put lilo in the MBR but when it boots it says: DISK
BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS RETURN   Now this sure doesn't
look like a lilo error message and I'm wondering if the age of the system
(bios dating from 96) is the problem? Or that the drive itself is too large
to be recognized?  Once I boot from the floppy, it loads fine but I'd
really like to boot from hd.  Any ideas?

- Kurtis Schlimme
  Shadow