Re: :-)

Ok everybody, we're all fixed again, I think..

Mid-week, CyberCity renumbered their network.  We didn't find out til the
day after, and sent the changes through to InterNic.  Unfortunately,
InterNic didn't update dns, as the authentication server (PGP) was broken.
We called them yesterday and had them force the changes.

If you had mail bounce, or had website problems, be assured we're all up
and working again.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience..

Kara Pritchard
LUCI Coordinator