Re: Oops! (Re: SMTP import error #-5)

> Oh geez...  I'm sorry about that people.  Hopefully I've stopped that
> insane mail loop.  I don't know why it was getting through majordomo
> in the first place, but I'm now blocking incoming mail from the
> MAILER-DAEMON that was sending all the messages back to the list.
> If somebody at cross-roads.com could figure out what was causing that
> loop, I'm sure myself and everyone on this list would appreciate it.

Well, hey, at least, in this discussion list, an insane mail loop can
be construed as on-topic.  :}

I'd therefore welcome that findings of the accident investigation are
posted.  May serve as preventative education.  Beyond that, I'm curious
how it factors (cause? effect? fortuitous?) that looped messages were
dated 0 xxx 1980 00:00:00 CST...