Re: Sendmail.cf with Virtusers support?

> > What you want to do is create the table in a file named something like
> > virtusertable.txt, then do "makemap hash virtusertable <
> > virtusertable.txt".  Since makemap reads from stdin, it just looks
> > like it was sitting there the way you were running it.  (Actually, it
> > was just sitting there waiting for input.)

	well, once everything was in place, it seemed to be working
properly, but actually, the virtusertable is functioning only for mail
sent through our network. the moment i send mail to an address listed
within the virtusertable, from a network outside of our own, the mail
seems to get lost in the bitbucket somewhere.