Re: win/mac X server

kdanner@eosinc.com said:
> i have no idea if it is any good or not, but there is a free X server for
> win32/macOS at http://www.microimages.com/freestuf/mix/download.htm
> ran across it by chance, thought someone might need it.

Last time I tried it, it *sucked*.  All X windows are in one window,
it seems to require that you use twm, it's easy to crash, etc.

In all fairness, I haven't looked at it in the better part of a year.
It's possible that it's improved.  At the time, they weren't releasing
source though, so I wouldn't be too hopeful that it has improved.

Unfortunately, all decent Windoze X servers that I am aware of are
extremely expensive.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month