HTML editor

Someone was looking for a WYSIWYG HTML editor the other day. I was just
playing with the new Staroffice 4 service pack 3 and it just may suit your
needs. It requires libc5 5.4.44 or newer but if anyone needs it I can
provide a wrapper rpm so you don't need to update your old libc5 on your
shiny new libc6 system. Be warned though, Staroffice is even more bloated than
xemacs:

  PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT  LIB %CPU %MEM   TIME COMMAND
 1136 kdanner   17   0 40000  38M 19256 R       0 89.7 61.9   8:02 soffice.bin

Maybe this is something that needs to be shown at the meeting next week?
Are there any other potential meeting topics? Surely there must be.

Kristofer D. Danner