Re: ... new distribution

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998, Erich Schroeder wrote:
>   As I mentioned to some folks last night, after hosing my system
> yesterday afternoon I installed the Caldera OpenLinux Lite distribution
> that I picked up at the InstallFest.

On a semi-related note, has anyone tried the stampede linux distrib yet
(http://www.stampede.org)?  It looks like the slackware I've grown to
love, but with all the cool stuff that I'm too dumb to be able to
install...  I'm also looking for someone with a bip pipe to the internet
*and* a syquest EZ135 drive that would let my d/l some stuff, if posible.
:)

--Danny