O'Reilly's Essential System Administration

If anybody would like a copy of O'Reilly & Associates' Essential
System Administration, bring $20 with you to the meeting.  I've got a
dozen or so copies that I suppose I don't need anymore.  (I bought
them for doing training a year ago.)  They're 2nd Editions, so they're
pretty up-to-date.  It's a great book, so if you don't have it
already, you should get one.  The retail price is $34.95, and I think
I got them for $25 or so, so $20 is a hell of a deal.

For more information about the book, see

    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/esa2/

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month