Re: X Terminal Article in Linux Gazette

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Jeff Licquia wrote:

> Just thought I'd mention that there's an excellent article on setting up
> Linux as a cheap X Terminal in the latest Linux Gazette
> (http://www.ssc.com/lg/).
>
> Mark will be happy to know that they advocate using Debian Linux for its
> ease of setup. :-)

While not Linux specific (as much a benefit as a drawback), the O'Reily "X
Windows System Administrator's Guide" is pretty good reading for those
that wanna know more.  Except that it tends to lean towards twm for window
manager-specific stuff.  And I beleive there's a decent how-to available
as well...  OK, a mini-howto, and it's only "ok", but it's free -
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/unmaintained/mini/Xterminal

--Danny, wishing he could set the "reply to" header in pine without
         screwing with .pinerc...
Light in the absence of eyes
illuminates nothing
http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~sauer