Re: netscape news

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, mwb wrote:

> I haven't figured out how to read news using Netscape Navigator 4.04.
> Does it support reading news?
> If so, what is the url that I would use to read news?

Remember that Netscape 4 is two products.  The news, mail, groupware, and
all that is now a part of Communicator, while Navigator is just a browser
(no E-mail or news).  Communicator and Navigator are both free, BTW.

In Communicator, you can get to news by just clicking Communicator |
Message Center.  If you don't have that menu item, you have Navigator.