Re: netscape news

Mark,

Try simply typing "news:" (w/out quotes, of course) in the goto: box.
This will bring you into the mail reader. news: comp.os.linux.announce
will take you into that newsgroup, given your provider carries it.
Otherwise, once you pull up the news: reader, you can specify any
newsgroup you want, or search for a range of newsgroups, etc.

Have fun,

Kara