Re: Cluster Stuff

If you need a network card to be part of the cluster, I've got
several.  Unfortunately, they're all ISA, and I don't know the
settings for them.  Luckily, they're all either old WD cards or
NE2000 clones, so Linux should support them without any problems.

Here's how you can get a card from me:

    * Come by the Unix group's meeting tonight (Thursday).  It's at 7
      at Laketown Pizza Hut (on Stevenson Drive).  I'll bring a supply
      with me.

    * Come by the Fairgrounds tomorrow (Friday).  We're going to start
      working on setting up at 5.

    * Call me at home (number is below) or at work (492-0475) to
      arrange a time to meet me and pick one up.  (You can also email
      me, but I'm not responding to email terribly quickly at the
      moment...)

    * Show up Saturday morning, as early as possible.  We'll be there
      around 6:30 am.

Supplies are limited, so order now!  :-)

BTW, if you have power strips, network cables (10baseT mostly, we may
need some 10base2), or large monitors, bring them Saturday too.  :-)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month