LUCI: Newbie Meeting Tuesday 11/10 at Makerspace

The next Newbie meeting will be this Tuesday, November 10, 7:00 - 9:00
pm.  Our quest for this month is to improve the wifi at the makerspace.
  They have an extra laptop that we can use to route the weak(ish)
building wifi to the wireless router, on a clear channel.

Note - since the state museum and collection center remain closed to the
public, we will meet in the space provided by the Sprinfgield Community
MakerSpace, at 1227 S. Pasfield, located behind the Spiral Out tattoo
parlor at the Northwest corner of South Grand and Pasfield.

See you there!
Don

"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.