[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LUCI: Linux Newbie Meeting Tuesday March 10
- To: luci-announce <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: LUCI: Linux Newbie Meeting Tuesday March 10
- From: Don Parth <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:16:07 -0500
- DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net;s=q20140121; t=1425914182;bh=ckpnU6H1AXSofuvFxzhfy9Gb4eCfgYiAc73uYqTU28k=;h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type;b=D2uLJazDQf9ma+T333GUPZARG7CWctcI/Xahzi2Voq/Y+veNxMvslaCRnEZSRgN/I fHbT+5oNmOq/MkSsz7wORMEYZyD/4pjVCySWBuy6aGFUfECQTBySj5nJqgqbBjbls+ pX4DcUbekQ9JBbasY4uvkUdOdhSvoSbFgWa1AHkMm0nSuMwI1wyttnK0/z/yHGTWCv HmPhJ+bVqL+obvGqLfB96zIY743xOa7sbg1w8UTVX6AXY6512yiQCHnPAcr+pyZliH wdybkkOu+FpREcgDxLqLWf458pbn1ak0a/sKKF6aNMi9/8xSZtnbkC4HVhl/GptQgr qzDILBLJI6sfg==
- Organization: Linux Users of Central Illinois
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.5.0
The next Newbie meeting will be this Tuesday, March 10, 7:00 - 9:00 pm.
Erich has been playing with the Quantum GIS (qgis) program
again, and can update us on that. I've been using smartctl to monitor
drive health. One drive now has 98,253 power-on hours (11.2 years).
Not typical, but we can discuss.
The session will be at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center in Springfield, IL, located at 1011 E. Ash Street.
(The entrance is actually on 10 1/2 Street, between Ash and Laurel.)
Follow the link on www.luci.org <http://www.luci.org/> for a place to
see a map and get driving directions.
Hope you can make it!
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.