[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LUCI: Linux Newbie meeting Tuesday January 13
- To: luci-announce <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: LUCI: Linux Newbie meeting Tuesday January 13
- From: Don Parth <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:39:39 -0600
- DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net;s=q20140121; t=1421102383;bh=RrhYdEvKO00rxyxKxy6Ufc0zCOSAB4SNinXJ0dNAh4c=;h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type;b=VMFKBMVQ6QKXR13cf5K1zrLbtuic2hN7beO8MwRp8wJdwD62wBwF4ILxjQtwwiNtq ePhFrJkZjGb+oiyG4Ls/xq6I4jKynW2yxa1vC2dS6h40CPKAK3VMUwS27owTd1HSZm bPF5/mQE4eeMtJwGRSeYgHUgcijErcHdruB26YxnUL0tXjf8S3SsC9oGxIG+w5tgxh fH/o38fPeVWDlD3tBXFS6O9qKe/1nixWseWeF6TQTcNn9Df2OngVqBQp00ZoI7mVXK M+J9XB87swun1SXUI/zGn/gVQ21FRTIQMBWKGb+Tx64g34em3s/F69fgBFRpUELwkl 2nAEgX1IJpTUA==
- Organization: Linux Users of Central Illinois
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.3.0
The next Newbie meeting will be this Tuesday, January 13, 7:00 - 9:00
pm. I got a new USB-attached signal generator, but the user manual was
way too short, written half in Chinese, and the software was for Windows
8. I tracked down a Linux version, but not in a repository. I'll talk
about installing software the hard way, when what you want isn't nicely
packaged and just a click away.
The session will be at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center in Springfield, IL, located at 1011 E. Ash Street.
(The entrance is actually on 10 1/2 Street, between Ash and Laurel.)
Follow the link on www.luci.org <http://www.luci.org/> for a place to
see a map and get driving directions.
Hope you can make it!
Don Parth, KD9CTA
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.