[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LUCI: Linux Newbie Meeting Tuesday, Nov. 13
- To: luci-announce <email@example.com>
- Subject: LUCI: Linux Newbie Meeting Tuesday, Nov. 13
- From: Don Parth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:09:34 -0600
- Organization: Linux Users of Central Illinois
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20120911 Thunderbird/15.0.1
The next Newbie meeting will be this Tuesday, November 13, 7:00 - 9:00
pm. Planned discussion topics include advice on improving bit-torrent
performance, feedback on the free Crossover offer, and new distributions.
The session will be at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center in Springfield, IL, located at 1011 E. Ash Street.
(The entrance is actually on 10 1/2 Street, between Ash and Laurel.)
Follow the link on www.luci.org <http://www.luci.org/> for a place to
see a map and get driving directions.
Hope you can make it!
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.