[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LUCI: Newbie Meeting Tuesday 4/12
- To: luci-announce <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: LUCI: Newbie Meeting Tuesday 4/12
- From: Don Parth <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:14:25 -0500
- Organization: Linux Users of Central Illinois
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101209 Fedora/3.1.7-0.35.b3pre.fc13 Thunderbird/3.1.7
The next Newbie meeting will be this Tuesday, April 12, 7:00 - 9:00 pm.
The session will be located at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center in Springfield, IL, located at 1011 E. Ash Street.
(The entrance is actually on 10 1/2 Street, between Ash and Laurel.)
Follow the link on www.luci.org <http://www.luci.org/> for a place to
see a map and get driving directions.
Hope you can make it!
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.