[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LUCI: Newbie Meeting Tuesday 2/8
- To: luci-announce <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: LUCI: Newbie Meeting Tuesday 2/8
- From: Don Parth <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 12:05:12 -0600
- Organization: Linux Users of Central Illinois
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101209 Fedora/3.1.7-0.35.b3pre.fc13 Thunderbird/3.1.7
The next Newbie meeting will be this Tuesday, February 8, 7:00 - 9:00
pm. We'll take a look at hardening your laptop for travel. Discussion
on anything else will, as usual, be welcomed.
The session will be located at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center in Springfield, IL, located at 1011 E. Ash Street.
(The entrance is actually on 10 1/2 Street, between Ash and Laurel.)
Follow the link on www.luci.org <http://www.luci.org/> for a place to
see a map and get driving directions.
Hope you can make it!
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.