[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LUCI: Newbie meeting Tuesday 11/9
- To: luci-announce <email@example.com>
- Subject: LUCI: Newbie meeting Tuesday 11/9
- From: Don Parth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 19:46:27 -0600
- Organization: Linux Users of Central Illinois
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101027 Fedora/3.1.6-1.fc13 Thunderbird/3.1.6
The next Newbie meeting will be this Tuesday, November 9, 7:00 - 9:00
pm. Fedora 14 is new, so we will probably start talking about that and
maybe have a demo. Discussion on anything else will, as usual, be welcomed.
The session will be located at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center in Springfield, IL, located at 1011 E. Ash Street.
(The entrance is actually on 10 1/2 Street, between Ash and Laurel.)
Follow the link on www.luci.org <http://www.luci.org/> for a place to
see a map and get driving directions.
Hope you can make it!
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.