[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LUCI: Newbie meeting Tuesday 9/14
- To: luci-announce <email@example.com>
- Subject: LUCI: Newbie meeting Tuesday 9/14
- From: Don Parth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:43:08 -0500
- Organization: Linux Users of Central Illinois
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100720 Fedora/3.0.6-1.fc12 Thunderbird/3.0.6
The next Newbie meeting will be this Tuesday, September 14, 7:00 - 9:00
pm. To start, we'll talk about simple system administration tasks to
keep your computing safe. Discussion on anything else will, as usual,
The session will be located at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center in Springfield, IL, located at 1011 E. Ash Street.
(The entrance is actually on 10 1/2 Street, between Ash and Laurel.)
Follow the link on www.luci.org <http://www.luci.org/> for a place to
see a map and get driving directions.
Hope you can make it!
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.