[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LUCI: Linux Newbie Meeting Tuesday 11/10
- To: luci-announce <email@example.com>
- Subject: LUCI: Linux Newbie Meeting Tuesday 11/10
- From: Don Parth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:32:07 -0600
- Organization: Linux Users of Central Illinois
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124pre) Gecko/20091014 Fedora/3.0-2.8.b4.fc11 Thunderbird/3.0b4
The next Newbie meeting will be this Tuesday, November 10, 7:00 - 9:00
pm. The demo will be on Ubuntu's latest and greatest version 9.10.
The session will be located at the Illinois State Museum Research and
Collections Center in Springfield, IL, located at 1011 E. Ash Street.
(The entrance is actually on 10 1/2 Street, between Ash and Laurel.)
Follow the link on www.luci.org <http://www.luci.org/> for a place to
see a map and get driving directions.
Hope you can make it!
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.