[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LUCI: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 meeting
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: LUCI: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 meeting
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:04:49 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Linux Users of Central Illinois
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/126.96.36.199i
The next meeting of the Linux Users of Central Illinois will be
tomorrow, Tuesday, November 28, 2006, at 7 pm at the Illinois State
Museum Research and Collections Center at 1011 East Ash Street in
Springfield. If you need directions, there's a link to maps and
driving directions on the LUCI site.
Depending on how some things go for me the next couple of days, I
might be talking about MythTV, random email stuff, or something else
As always, bring any questions you have, and we'll do our best to
firstname.lastname@example.org | Linux Users of Central Illinois
(618)398-3000 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.luci.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe luci-announce" in the body.